Wednesday, November 16, 2011

kickstarter

Back in June I talked about crowdfunding, of which, www.kickstarter.com is considered a leader. Apparently some authors are having a lot of success with it. For example, author C.E. Murphy just concluded a very successful campaign. I recommend you go read about this if you are all interested. If you've tried it, I'd love to hear about it.

In other news, how's NaNoWriMo going? I'm not participating, but I've been trying to keep up my usual words-per-day and words-per-week goals, and honestly...I've been failing miserably. :( One reason is one of my critique group meetings got cancelled, so I don't have anything due. Okay, I know that's a lame excuse. I also had a lot of other writing-related obligations--also lame. So, that's it, no more excuses! I'm going to catch up on words this week! Yes, sirree! That is going to happen! Totally!

Did I convince you? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment